Magellan MC58113 IC Developer Kit
This ready-to-go Developer Kit serves as an electrical and software design tool for building MC58113-Family IC-based systems.
* Note that this list assumes the onboard amplifier of the MC58113 Developer Kit will be used. (The MC58113 kit also supports external amplifiers. See manual for more details.)
What it includes:
- Magellan MC58113 Developer Kit Board with onboard amplifier and encoder interface
- Supports one axis of Brushless DC, step motor, or DC Brush motor type
- Supports connectors for off-card customer-designed amplifier
- Screw terminals for motor, power
- Development software CD, user’s guide, and Magellan documentation
- Magellan SDK CD
- Magellan Motion Control IC MC58113 Developer's Kit User Manual
- Magellan Motion Control IC User Guide
- Magellan Motion Control IC Programmers Command Reference
- Magellan Motion Control IC MC58113 Electrical Specifications
- Pro-Motion User Manual
- Complete cable and prototyping connector set and accessories
- DB9 serial cable
- CAN bus RJ45 connector and terminator
- USB to RS232 converter
- Various connectors
What you need to supply:
- Personal computer
- Pentium or better, one available PCI slot, 200 MB of available disk space, 256 MB of available RAM, and a USB drive. The PC operating system required is Windows 7.
- Brushless DC, step motor, or DC Brush motor up to 250 Watt
- Encoder feedback is required for DC Brush motors and normally used with Brushless DC motors. For step motors, encoder feedback is optional.
- DC power supply (recommend 24 Volt and 10 Amp, but the Developer Kit will support 12V to 60V).
- Alternatively, a 5V DC power supply, if using an external drive stage such as Atlas.
- Cables as required to connect the motor and associated motion hardware such as encoder feedback signals, home sensor, and limit switches. If the auxiliary encoder axis is being used, then additional cables will be needed to connect to this second encoder.