Simplify, simplify - with robust, up-to-date tools
All Performance Motion Devices products come with our leading-edge software tools designed to simplify and streamline your development work. Continuously updated with the latest motion control techniques, analysis, and algorithms, our robust software supports all of the latest PMD technology features.
C-Motion® is PMD's powerful and easy-to-use C-language motion control language. The C-Motion SDK includes a source library containing a convenient set of callable routines and providing all the code required for communicating to PMD motion control ICs, boards, and digital drives.
This robust, high- performance language features human-readable command names such as "SetPosition" or "GetCommandVelocity", axis virtualization, and a format that is independent of the host communication used.
- Easily linked to any C/C++ or .NET application
- Communicate to multiple PMD motion control ICs
- Supports parallel, serial, CAN2.0, SPI and Ethernet communications
- Axis virtualization
- Supports PMD ICs, modules, and boards
- Windows 32 and 64-bit compatibility