In this webinar, we examined the phenomenon of medical miniaturization and looked at the components and methodologies that enable a new breed of products for use in everything from autonomous home monitoring systems to minimally invasive surgery. We also learned about:
- Small motors, pumps, and drives for medical miniaturization
- Automation, robotics, and assembly techniques for portable medical devices
- Micro-molding of miniaturized components
- Assemblies that include electronic controls, sensors, and guide mechanisms for devices inside the body.
This webinar was hosted by DesignNews and sponsored by PMD, Maxon Motors, and Accumold.
If miniaturized components are needed on your next motion control project, PMD is here to help get you started. Our world-class motion control ICs, modules, and boards increase performance, improve reliability, and get your products to market faster. We offer flexible packaging options for ultra-small control of Brushless DC, DC Brush, and step motors.
Contact us anytime to talk more about your next motion control project.
You may also be interested in:
- Motion Control Goes Small
- Mobile and Portable Automation Demands Light, Efficient, and Cool Operation
- Precision Fluid Handling: It's All In The Pump
- New Control Technique Combines Servo Performance With Step Motor Cost
- Keep Your Step Motor Position with A Closed Loop Motion Control System
- Motion Control Technology Trends for Medical and Laboratory Applications
- Improve Liquid Handling Robot Throughput with Direct Path Planning