As motion control use cases evolve, engineers face more demands and expectations, from ensuring safety to increasing performance and reducing costs. Replay this webinar presented by Kristin Lewotsky and Prabh Gowrisankaran to discover the motion systems and techniques that provide the tools to meet those challenges head-on.
During this presentation, you'll hear about key safety functions and how they can be used to benefit operations, and how to use data from smart motion control components to monitor KPIs, detect developing defects, and analyze operations. You'll also hear about popular motion control techniques that help engineers meet the demands of designing small motion control applications, including using small motion controllers with high-performance motion control, advanced network connectivity, and power amplification features.
This webinar was hosted by Design News and presented by Kristin Lewotsky and Prabh Gowrisankaran of Performance Motion Devices (PMD)
You may also be interested in:
- Motion Control Goes Small
- New Control Technique Combines Servo Performance With Step Motor Cost
- Servo Motor Tuning – Rocket Science or Walk In the Park?
- Improve Liquid Handling Robot Throughput with Direct Path Planning
- Mechanical Resonant Frequency and How to Analyze It