Miniaturization allows a range of medical devices to be both portable and battery-powered. But, what is the next big frontier for motion controllers? Replay a webinar hosted by David Wagman, Editorial Director at IEEE Engineering360, and sponsored by Performance Motion Devices. This popular webinar explores the topic with a panel of industry experts, including Prabh Gowrisankaran, VP of Engineering and Strategy at PMD, Kevin McCarthy, CTO at Dover Motion, and Dr. Gregory Fischer, Professor of Mechanical & Robotics Engineering at WPI, who will trace the past, present, and most importantly, the future of these devices, particularly in the medical equipment field.
- Gain insights into the key breakthroughs that have enabled miniaturization
- Understand the current state of controller and motor technology for medical devices
- Explore the range of possibilities as the "post-miniaturization" stage of device development advances
- Understand the technical challenges that are top of mind for researchers and product designers alike
This is a webinar you won't want to miss!
You may also be interested in:
- Motion Control Technology Trends for Medical and Laboratory Applications
- Optimize A Control Architecture for High Accuracy Syringe Dispensing
- Improve Liquid Handling Robot Throughput with Direct Path Planning
- Motion Controller Design Architectures - A Deep Dive
- Microscope X-Y Stage Positioning Application
- Keep Your Step Motor Position with A Closed Loop Motion Control System