Mobile and portable motion applications are exploding in popularity due to the demands for patient treatment devices, mobile robotics, drones, and a wide range of other battery-operated devices that use Brushless DC, DC Brush, and step motors. Because of that, design engineers are increasingly being asked to build systems that take up less space, operate on less power, and run with even higher performance. Thankfully, a new generation of motion control drives, such as our ION/CME N-Series Digital Drives, are now coming on the market which answers the call, providing more power, more intelligence, and more efficiency - all while shrinking size and weight.
Listen to this 30-minute TechTalk to hear about some of the latest advancements in motion control drives, algorithms, and techniques as motion control goes portable and small! This talk is presented by Prabh Gowrisankaran, VP of Engineering & Strategy at Performance Motion Devices, and was first shown at the 2021 MD&M | BIOMEDigital Virtual Event.
You may also be interested in:
- Motion Control Goes Small
- New Control Technique Combines Servo Performance With Step Motor Cost
- Motion Control Technology Trends for Medical and Laboratory Applications
- Optimize A Control Architecture for High Accuracy Syringe Dispensing
- Improve Liquid Handling Robot Throughput with Direct Path Planning
- Microscope X-Y Stage Positioning Application